Monday, November 14, 2011

My Monday night!

So today consisted of absolutely nothing. Just been home all day Tweeting and playing with the dogs. About to have dinner soon, chicken, pasta and carrots! Then after that, I'm thinking a walk on the beach would be nice. I love going to the beach at night, it's peaceful and allows me to think and sort my thoughts out. There's a nice beach down the road from my house, on the other side of the water is a huge building that has condos in it. There's also this place beneath it called Harbor Walk, it has shops, restaurants, and it's right on the harbor where all the fishermen bring in all the fish they caught. It's all beautiful to look at during the night time, the lights reflect on the water and it makes everything glow. I love things like that :) See you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment