Saturday, November 12, 2011

In case you were wondering...

So I called my work today and I told them the deal. They said they understood, but they want me to think about it for a few days and then get back with them. So we'll see what happens! Anyways, I'm excited that it's finally the weekend, I hope to go out to eat tonight with my family at least. I feel like I've been caught up in my job and have had no time to do anything. That's life though. These days have been rough though anyway, I recently split with my boyfriend of a year....He was my bestfriend and my other half. We didn't not stay together because we didn't love each other or anything. He's joining the Airforce and leaves for basic training in February. We figured it'd be best to end it for now, since we might lose contact when he's done with training and all that. I hope we cross paths one day and can maybe have another chance together. We had great times and we made so many great memories together. It's hard to think about him sometimes, seeing his face in my mind is hard. Sometimes life pulls you separate ways and it's unfortunate. For all of you who are going through the same, just know that it'll be alright, don't think that your life is over, because it's not. Focus on you and do what makes you happy. It'll all be alright :) Come back later and I'll update you on what my weekend should be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment