Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Excited.....

Hey everyone!

I'm very excited that next week is Thanksgiving! I can't believe that it's already here! I remember last year like it was yesterday, it's soooo crazy how fast time flies, it makes my head spin. I'm also excited that I get to go out of town for a few days and be somewhere new and have some fun! I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday! This weekend, I hope to do a little shopping for some new clothes! I'm gonna check out Forever 21, that store never lets me down :) Anyways, this time change makes me so confused! I think it's like 9pm and I look at the clock and it says 6pm, it's confusing! I'm about to go pick out a movie to watch and see if I have any hot coco left to make, that always makes me feel better :) Have a great night world! See you all soon.

Brooke xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment